Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Thursday, November 7, 2013

[♥Sponsored♥] GEO Eyes Cream Vanilla Brown (XMU-A14) Lens Review

Hello again everyone~ Today I'm going to be reviewing the ever so popular GEO Eye Scream lenses in Vanilla Brown. These were very kindly sponsored to my by Geo Coloured Lenses. Just like with any review I do, this will be based on my own opinions and experience. You can read my full disclaimer under the "reviews/tutorials" tab on my blog. Anyways, let's get to it!
Tiny package~ Included lenses and case
In the bottle
In the case
 Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
The newly launched Eyes Cream series have been getting a lot of hype recently so I thought I would give them a try. These looked absolutely phenomenal on the model. I know the grey version of this lens is very popular, however I always like to try something new/less popular so that I can offer more interesting and unique content to everyone! So in the end I decided to go for the Vanilla Brown lenses, and they look like this:
Without the lenses
With the lens
Natural/dark indoor lighting
(very close to how they look in person)
Bright indoor lighting
Bright indoor lighting
Bright indoor lighting
Indoor lighting
Color ♥♥♥
These lenses were much more of a vibrant brown on the model's pictures, so I was slightly disappointed that they turned out to be more of a grey-ish brown on my eyes. I still think they're very pretty but I was hoping for a more vivid brown~ >o<;;

Design ♥♥♥
The design on these lenses is gorgeous. I love that the outer ring isn't a harsh black like a lot of the lenses out there. It really helps give a more natural look without sacrificing on the enlargement factor. I think the way the color is structure also helps it blend a lot better into my eyes.

Enlargement ♥♥♥♥♡
Just like the last pair of lenses I reviewed, these lenses are a bit smaller as well. Being only 14.5 mm they offer a good amount of enlargement, nothing too overwhelming (you can see this clearly via the first 2 pictures). I think they do a great job of subtly making your eyes stand out. I got lots of complements today for wearing these, my manager told me they looked "enchanting" (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Comfort ♥♥♥♥♥
I wore these to work so they were in for at least 6 hours. I didn't feel any irritation at all, however near the end of the night my eyes did feel slightly tingly as they were getting a bit dry. It might be the lenses or it might have been that I was really tired, either way it's not good to wear lenses for that long anyways!

Overall ♥♥♥♥
I think the entire Eyes Cream series are all very gorgeous. I'm a little disappointed that the lenses didn't turn out the way I hoped they would color-wise but they're still very pretty lenses and I do enjoy them. They're a good way of spicing up your natural brown eyes. I would recommend these lenses to anyone who wants a little edgier look but aren't looking for anything too adventurous. 
Again I'd let to thank Geo Coloured Lenses for giving me this opportunity to work with them again. Make sure you check them out! They offer free international shipping and most of their lenses come with corrective power for those of you who need it. They only sell authentic and genuine GEO lenses! Currently they are having a 2 day promotion where you can get the GEO Eyes Cream Ray Ray Grey lenses for half price!! Offer ends November 7th so be sure to check that out before they're gone~

You can also get in touch with Geo Coloured Lenses on FacebookInstagramTumblr, and Pintrest!
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you found this helpful. Once again, thank you Geo Coloured Lenses for being so kind to me. I'll see you all later~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake