Welcome Message

*** Sept 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, August 19, 2024

[Feb 2023] Build an outfit with me ๐Ÿ’–

 

Hey angels! How are you? Today we have another post from the backlog. I was getting ready for dinner with my cousin and I couldn't decide what to wear! I put up a poll on my instagram to see what kind of outfit I should go for based on the makeup I already did.
For the makeup I did sort of a smokey look to match these lenses. I was feeling lazy and didn't want to wash my hair so I gave it a bit of a curl and pinned my bangs back.
The poll was overwhelmingly decisive (unlike me lol) so I went with a "sexy" vibe outfit. 
I decided to film a fun little short video to show my process when building an outfit. Usually I will pick a vibe and a focus point then build around that! For this outfit I built it around a sexy vibe & a d.i.a top I got from my friend Vix ๐Ÿ’•
Here's the finished outfit!
I liked this outfit a lot. It's one of my go-to kind of looks for the fall/winter time. I never used to like layering but now I think it's a lot of fun especially when you mix textures and patterns ๐Ÿค 
Anyways, that's all I wanted to share today. Thank you so much for reading! I will see you in the next post ๐Ÿ’–


4 comments:

  1. Your outfit was so cute, I hope you enjoyed the evening with your cousin! <3 Also love the new header!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much angel!! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit ♥ praying for cool weather soon so I can layer till my heart's content~ lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you angel!! Yes me too, I love the sun but it's been soooo hot because a lot of places don't usually have air conditioning here ๐Ÿ˜ญ

      Delete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake