Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Monday, March 25, 2024

[Jan 2023] New Tattoo & Work Lunch Outfit

 

Hello angels! I hope you're doing well. I've been extremely busy with work but I'm still finding time to chip away at this backlog. I'm determined to catch up before summer 😭
I have been itching for a tattoo but the artist that I want to do my sleeve is booked up until later this year so I reached out to the first artist I worked with when her schedule opened up.

I just really wanted a fat bumblebee so I asked her to give me one above my butt. I specifically asked her to make him rotund and I am very happy with how it turned out!!
Later that day I went out for dinner with my coworkers. I was meeting a couple of them for the first time so I was a bit anxious. It ended up being quite lovely and I had a lot of fun. I wore a simple outfit featuring my fave bunny hoody again 🤠
Usually for work events I don't go too heavy with my makeup so I kept the lenses more natural and went with a lash focused look rather than dramatic eyeshadow work. Merii said this look gave her Shizuka Muto vibes haha 
I didn't take any pictures of the food as the restaurant was rather dark but everything was delicious!! I love my company sm, everyone is extremely nice and we always have the best meals together 🥰

Anyways that's all for this post! Catch you in the next one 💖



2 comments:

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake