Welcome Message

*** Feb 4, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

[Sponsored] GEO Magic Black Circle Lenses




Hey pals, first post back and it's going to be a sponsored review. I don't wear circle lenses much anymore because of how unnatural they can look (especially with all the wacky designs available nowadays) but I find myself picking up black or brown ones if I want that big eye effect.

I want to thank Lenscircle for this collaboration. They carry quite a few GEO lenses and have a lot of helpful info about circle lenses on their site. Be sure to check them out!

Today I'll be reviewing the GEO Magic Circle Lenses in Black.

black magic series circle lens

My lenses came in these cute little pouches!
Circle Lens User Guide
How to open the lens bottle
Color: ♥♥♥♥
These are really intense black lenses, I was really surprised how dark they were! You can hardly see my natural eye color come through in the center where the design fades (it's only noticeable in direct sunlight).

Design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Although these are quite dark, the design makes it look pretty natural. It's like you always have an enlarged eye filter on irl lol

My natural eye color
Lens in natural lighting
Lens in the sunlight
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥
Although the design is on the more natural side, the enlargement effect is super obvious. Just take a look at this side by side comparison!
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
I used to really hate wearing circle lenses because they got dry and "sticky" feeling after wearing them for 6-8+ hours. These have been very comfortable to wear all day for work (although I wouldn't recommend wearing circle lenses for long periods of time). I did notice getting a bit dry eyed at the end of the day, but again I wouldn't be wearing them this long normally and it's also fall/winter right now so the air is a lot dryer :\

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
I'm super impressed with these lenses! I don't think I've ever really given a 5/5 review for a lens before haha. They're comfortable, do their enlarging job well, and don't look too unnatural, which was exactly what I was looking for in this pair of lenses.
Here are some full face photos. I didn't have to touch up my eye size in these because the lenses make them look huge!! 
I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful! It feels great to be back at it again. Once again, thank you to Lenscircle for this wonderful opportunity. I'll be reviewing the other set of lenses they sent me in the coming few weeks so please look forward to that uwu <3

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake