Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

▫▤ OOTD #3 & Discovered New Restaurant ▤▫

Oh hai. I wanted to share my OOTD from Sunday with you. I wore my new replica Liz Lisa dress with my replica Liz Lisa boots~
Here are also some shots of my makeup recently~ I'm sorry you can't see my lashes in the second picture, the angle was bad >__<;;

Today I went out with Patrick and my friends Branden and Steven. We walked around Lougheed mall for a bit then went for dinner. Branden was in the mood for Korean food so we searched the area for a decent place. We came across this restaurant called Jong Ga Korean Restaurant

It was hard for us to pick what we wanted to eat because we wanted to share a large hotpot. After some clarification the waitress told us the hotpot would serve about 2 people so we decided to order for ourselves. The food was delicious and the portions were very generous. It wasn't expensive at all (about $10-12 per person) but the service was not that great because there were very few wait staff. I'd definitely go back there, the food was just so yummy (´ڡ` )
My beef rice. Branden sat across from me
and he got the same thing~
Patrick's food (bottom left) and side dishes
Steven's food
That's all~ thanks for reading ^-^*

8 comments:

  1. the coord looks very cute ;)

    http://cookiecatsworld.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Love your eye make and the outfit is super adorable~
    xoxo


    - http://arizonainwonderland.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is so cute!! Haven't had korean food in ages, looks so yummy :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you hun! I didn't have korean food in a while too. It felt nice to have something other than sushi for a change (even though I could eat that stuff every day for every meal LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is adorable. did you get the replica boots from taobao?


    I LOVE THE LASHES! IT'S CUTE

    http://chickensarereallyweird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Actually I got the boots off a facebook group called "Twinkle Barbie" a long time ago.


    If you're interested, my lower lashes are from Ebay and my upper lashes are from Daiso :3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought of this post! ♡

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake