Welcome Message

*** May 1, 2024: New post is up~! ***

Friday, June 22, 2012

♚ Liz Lisa Replicas & What's Next ♚


Hello lovelies! As you can tell from the title, I picked up some goodies today from Viki. She was selling some things on the Gyaru Sales page on Facebook.

The first thing I got from her was this replica Liz Lisa poncho:
It's really soft and warm and I love the print! I can't wait to wear this, hopefully it will stop raining within these next few days.

The next thing I got from her was this replica Liz Lisa dress:


It looks similar to a dress I already have but this one fits A LOT better (particularly the bust area .__.) and is a lot less sheer. I might wear this on Sunday with my brown Liz Lisa replica boots, if I do there shall be pics 。◕‿‿◕。

The last thing I wanted to mention was about the poll at the top of my blog. I've noticed that there have been a few votes for review posts, so in response to that I'm going to be uploading all about BB creams post next. It will mostly be about the 3 I've ever used which includes and an in depth view on each one, swatches and a comparison between the 3.

I can also do a lot of drugstore makeup related posts for those of you interested in affordable makeup that works. I've bought and tried a lot of different mascaras/lipsticks/etc, so please let me know if you're interested at all.

As for collection/tour posts I was thinking of showing you guys my perfume/fragrance collection and my nail polish stash but it doesn't look like anyone is as interested in this as the other categories (^_^;)

Anyways that's all I wanted to share with you today! Stay tuned for more~

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake